The Dubonnet cocktail, often enjoyed by the British royal family, is a classic drink that's both simple and refreshing. Here's how you can make it:
- 2 oz Dubonnet Rouge
- 1 oz gin (London Dry Gin is a good choice)
- Lemon or orange twist for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill a mixing glass or cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the Dubonnet Rouge and gin.
- Stir well or shake if you prefer it that way.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon or orange.
Nutritional Values (Approximate):
Here's a general breakdown of the nutritional values for the Dubonnet cocktail:
- Calories: 160-180 kcal
- Dubonnet Rouge: 80-100 kcal for 2 oz
- Gin: 80 kcal for 1 oz
- Carbohydrates: 11-13g
- Dubonnet Rouge: 10-12g for 2 oz
- Gin: 0g
- Proteins: 0g
- Fats: 0g
- Alcohol: 24g (total from both Dubonnet and gin)
Please note that the nutritional values can vary based on the exact brand and type of alcohol used.
Also, always drink responsibly and be aware of the alcohol content when consuming beverages.